Monday 19 May 2008

You wanted cards?

For a friend's husband's 60th birthday, the card was cut with my robo as were the numbers which were then triple heat embossed.


My teamie on UKS sent me some stamped images of the lovely Little Cotton Rabbits so this has been made from one of these by colourin with H2Os


A card for the lovely Hazel who I chat to on the Gottacraft thread who was in the Cook Island for her birthday and with whom I share a love of PURPLE!

For my niece's 7th birthday - she does not many things with her name on:



Well as you can see I have been busy and still have Father's Day to go! In the meantime I have been scrapping and have some LOs to upload on here too, but as DD is off school today then I will have to leave these until another day!


2 comments:

Jo said...

wow you have been busy . . . . . is uks down or something! lol!

some lovely creations there!

Mandy Charlton, Photographer, Writer, Blogger said...

Lovely to look at all your stuff, I see you've really progressed with your scrapping, you're really getting better and better :D