Thursday 1 May 2008

EEEK I've been TAGGED!!!

Well Claire (Feline) has got me! Now who do I tag back - not eve certain how!

So 7 random facts about me (guessing some of you may have heard some of these tho!)

1. I took my driving test 4 times (or was it 5 - I lost count!) and finally passed at 29 after a break of 12 years!!!
2. I HATE fish!
3. I am very very untidy at home but neat at work! (go figure!)
4. I never used to like pink until I had a DD.
5. I have a passion for ginger cats!
6. I have been banned from Radio One
7. I have been on page 3 of The Sun!

OK now am guessing I need to add some peeps to a list and guessing it must be another 7 (don't think I even read that many blogs!!!)

Top of the list must be Mandijane55, Mandy Charlton Designs, MadHatterMillie, Lindschick, errrmmm then I struggle a bit cause the others are those that Claire has already done!

Am guessing that you should also be able to their blogs too but have not got a clue how to do this! Sorry maybe someone needs to give me a lesson!

No comments: