Wednesday 2 February 2011

DONE!!!


Yes I cannot believe it either but I have actually completed my January Mini Book!  Well sort of in that I need to get DH and DD to write down their hopes for 2011 so that I can add them to the book.  Have to say it is a great book to make and so easy to put together!  Sorry that there is not very much to show but love the fact that I have been able to use some beautiful envelopes I had been given and not know what to do with them.

 Thanks so much Karen for doing this and best of all I have not bought any more stash!!!!!  Here's to Love in February ..............  still working on that one but have a few options so should not be a problem :)!

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Well done you.

Toni :o)

Karen said...

Your book is gorgeous and I love the flower on the front cover :)

Well done on using up your stash and for not buying anything new to make it :)

Glad you enjoyed the challenge and thanks for taking part.