Saturday 8 January 2011

New Year New Start???

Well here goes into 2011!!  Very little blogging been done so here is to a new year a new start and a new challenge!  I am hoping to join in with Karen's Mini Book a Month Challenge AND I aim to work out how to add the little widget thing at the side so if you want to join in you can too - so challenge one is getting the widget sorted but in the meantime if you want to join in too you can find the details http://whatsthisiseethen.blogspot.com/2011/01/mini-month-starts-today.html

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Happy New Year to you too - I was only thinking of you the other day when I saw your photo on one of Rosemary Merry's LOs.

Toni :o)

Karen said...

Thanks for joining in with my new challenge, I look forward to seeing what you put together over the next year :)