Sunday 6 July 2008

New Job!!!

Just realised I have not posted on here to say I have a new job! Working for the same company as DH but it actually came through an agency LOL - when they asked if I had heard of the company I just laughed my socks off.

So apologies as there is now less time for crafting and less time for blogging too BUT will try and ensure I post on here every couple of weeks or so. Been doing so many cards lately I seem to have forgotten how to scrap, but certain I will get back into again soon - first of all got to sort out my crafty area. But in the words of Arnie - I WILL be back LOL!!!

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Well don't forget to stick up your award LOL.

Glad you are settling in at your new job and I'm sure once you get used to your new routine we'll see more of you on here.

Toni :o)

mandijane said...

hellloooooooooooooo
How are you ?