Saturday 28 June 2008

Last Day!

Well for those of you who know me you will also know that today was my last day working for Craft Central. I have to say I will very much miss everyone I have worked with there but needs must and I am now heading off to new but unfortunately non crafty pastures working for the same company as DH! Luckily not in the same building though LOL!

I got some beautiful hand made cards as well as some lovely flowers and yummy Thorntons Continential Choccies from my friends there who as I said I will miss but am certain to pop in to visit at the weekends!! They don't get rid of me that easily.........

2 comments:

misteejay said...

I'm sure it won't stop you having the odd stash acquiring session LOL

Toni :o)

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Hey, found you too! sorry to hear you are leaving...btw doing a full day workshop if you fancy it next month- details on website, be lovely to have you there
Lovely blog...
Jennie x